Shipping and Terms at Roussis Reptiles
Here you can view our shipping and terms at Roussis Reptiles. If you still have questions, no problem! Click here to contact us.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Orders are shipped using FedEx overnight shipping between Monday and Wednesday for Next Day Delivery. Your shipment should arrive by 10:30am. However, depending on your location some areas have guaranteed delivery by noon or by the end of the day. If we believe that it is unsafe to ship your order due to delivery times or weather, we will contact you to make alternate plans. A tracking number and confirmation that your order has been shipped once processing is complete. Please ensure that there will be someone home to sign and receive the shipment. If you do not receive your shipment by 10:30am, please let us know as we will track the shipment & inform Fedex.
Live Arrival Guarantee (Domestic Only)
When it comes to safe shipping, our track record with reptiles arriving safely to our customers is superior. We have years of experience and knowledge in properly packaging live animals and shipping both nationally and internationally. This special packaging allows us to provide you with our Live Arrival Guarantee.
We ship your order using only the best practices in the industry and according to IATA standards for live reptiles. Your reptiles will be packed with hot or cold packs when necessary due to weather conditions.
The purpose of the packs is not to keep the reptile warm but to keep it from freezing to death. It is perfectly normal for your reptile to feel cold to the touch when it arrives.
To honor our Live Arrival Guarantee the following conditions must be met:
- The shipping information you supplied must have been accurate.
- There must be a person prepared to take delivery of the reptile upon first delivery.
- Delivery requested to pickup at local FedEx – you must pick up no later than 12:30 pm.
- Upon the rare circumstance that there is an issue, we must be notified of claim immediately upon receipt of your reptile via email.
- A photo and a one-minute video clearly showing the reptile.
Terms of Service
- All photos, descriptions and any other website material are the exclusive property of Roussis Reptiles. To copy or use without permission is prohibited.
- At Roussis Reptiles, we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time for any reason. We will not sell to minors and may request age verification if necessary, and we reserve the right to limit the sales of our animals to certain geographic regions. Prices are subject to change at any time, often dictated by supply and demand.
- We go above and beyond to display our animals as accurately as possible with high quality photographs and descriptions on our website. Please keep in mind that the color settings of computer screens do vary, and we cannot guarantee that the color of the animal will appear the same on your device.
- The buyer is solely responsible for following all local, state and federal law regarding animal purchases. Shipments will not be made in violation of these laws.
- Purchaser must be available at the time of delivery to sign for the package, or all guarantees are void.
- Upon rare occurrences, there may be information on our website that contains typing errors, inaccuracies or omissions related to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, and availability. Roussis Reptiles reserves the right to correct these errors, inaccuracies and/or omissions.
- We also reserve the right to update information or cancel orders if information on the website is inaccurate at any time.
- All weights and size descriptions are approximate and can fluctuate from the original weight or measurement.
- We are not responsible for any veterinary costs incurred by the buyer at any time.
- Failure to read the Terms & Conditions does not nullify terms & conditions.